Frequently asked questions

How do I calculate my childcare allowance?

On you can make a trial calculation of your childcare allowance. If you need any help, please contact our Parent Support and Planning department on 030 604 75 99. They will be happy to help you!

I lost my job. Do I have to stop childcare allowance now?

If you become unemployed, we recommend you cancel the childcare allowance in a timely manner. You are entitled to childcare allowance up to three months after your employment ends. Depending on your personal situation, you may decide to stop the childcare. We are happy to look into the options together with you.

How do I apply for childcare allowance?

You can apply for childcare allowance via You need DigiD to log in here.

Is it possible to have the childcare allowance transferred directly to BLOS by the Tax Authorities?

No, unfortunately, this is not possible.

My application for childcare allowance is still pending. What should I do now?

If your application is still being processed by the Tax Authorities, please contact our Parent Support and Planning department on 030 604 75 99.

What is the National Childcare Register (LRK)?

The National Childcare Register (LRK) lists all childminding agencies, childminders, day care centres, after school care centres and pre-schools that meet the statutory quality requirements.

Where can I find the registration number (LRK number) of BLOS childcare?

The LRK number of each BLOS location can be found on our website, on the location page. Click here for our locations.

Want to register your child at BLOS?

Please fill in the registration form and we will contact you as soon as possible. Do you want to see a location with your own eyes first? Request a tour for a BLOS location in your neighbourhood. Questions? We’re happy to help!

Register Contact Tour