Frequently asked questions

Where can I find the BLOS bank account number?

You can find the BLOS bank account number (top right) on your invoice.

How do I change my account number?

You cannot change your account number by yourself. Please contact our Parent Support and Planning department. We are happy to help you. 

I lost my job. Is it wise to stop childcare?

If you've become unemployed, you're not obliged to stop childcare immediately. You are still entitled to childcare allowance up to three months after the expiration of your employment contract.

How do I pay my invoice?

You can pay your invoice by direct debit. Most parents do this because it's very easy and you don’t have to remember making the payment yourself. If you do not opt for direct debit, you will receive a monthly invoice and transfer the amount yourself.

When will I receive my invoice?

We send all invoices around the 18th of every month.

When will you collect my invoice?

The direct debit is done between the 21st and the 24th of each month. That way, this will be after you have received childcare allowance from the Tax Authorities.

Which payment term does BLOS childcare use?

We apply a payment term of 15 days.

I have a question about my invoice. Who do I contact?

For questions about your invoice, you can send an e-mail [email protected]. You can also contact our Parent Support and Planning department by telephone on 030 604 75 99. They will be happy to help you!

Is the cancellation of the agreed placement free of charge?

Information about cancellations can be found in our general terms and conditions and our payment conditions. In case of cancellation please take into account a notice period of one month. Click here for our terms and conditions.

How do I withdraw my direct debit mandate?

To request to withdraw the direct debit, please send an e-mail to [email protected].

I won't be able to pay the invoice on time this month. What can I do?

If you are unable to pay an invoice on time, you can contact our Parent Support and Planning department on 030 604 75 99. They are happy to help you find a suitable solution.

I received a letter from the debt collection agency. What should I do?

If you have received a letter from the debt collection agency, please contact them as soon as possible.

When will I receive my annual statement?

You will always receive your annual statement at the end of January /the beginning of February.
Do you have any questions concerning your annual statement? Please send an e-mail to [email protected].

Want to register your child at BLOS?

Please fill in the registration form and we will contact you as soon as possible. Do you want to see a location with your own eyes first? Request a tour for a BLOS location in your neighbourhood. Questions? We’re happy to help!

Register Contact Tour